Should you wish to participate in the Immersion Doctor Care program in 2020, please fill out the form below and you will be provided with a fee structure, dates and billing details.
- The Immersion Doctor Care Program is a 10 month program, it is not available in modules. If you are seeking parts of the program please contact us and we will be delighted to build a program that suits your needs.
- The Immersion Doctor Care Program (hereafter called IDCP) is non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances. If you are unable to attend a IDCP coaching session Sharee will be happy to reschedule with 48 hrs or more notice.
- The six coaching sessions per participant will be scheduled individually with each doctor to suit their needs as best as is practical, coaching will occur via Zoom and where practical, face to face, as agreed with each individual participant. Participants are responsible for booking their coaching sessions within the contracted time. No coaching sessions will be provided outside the contracted time.
- Retreats and workshops will only be held on the dates specified in advance (at the time of registering) except in exceptional circumstances, in which case all endeavours will be made to give notice and to reschedule with group consultation. There will be no make-up retreats or workshops for individuals unable to attend.
- 2019 Melbourne
- Opening Retreat: 27 and 28 March 2020 includes dinner together
- Workshops: 17 and 18 July 2020 (dinner not included)
- Closing retreat: 13 and 14 November 2020 includes dinner together
- The potential year 2 of the IDC program will proceed where there is interest from at least eight year 1 graduates of the IDC program.
- All curriculum materials provided during the course of the 12 months remain the intellectual property of SKJ Consulting
- $5,700 Plus GST
Download brochure Download
NB: fields marked with an asterix are compulsory.