To participate in our Signature Recalibrate Program (previously called Immersion Doctor Care Program) please complete the application form below.
The Signature Recalibrate Program is a 6 – 10 month program, it is not available in modules. If you are seeking parts of the program please contact us and we will be delighted to build a program that suits your needs.
The Signature Recalibrate Program is non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances due to the ongoing nature of the closed group. If after completing the whole program you are not satisfied that the program has delivered what we promise – development of your ‘soft’ skills – emotional regulation, communication, compassion and so on we will reimburse you 50% of your fees.
The six coaching sessions per participant will be scheduled individually with each doctor, to suit their needs as best as is practical. Coaching will occur via Zoom as agreed with each individual registrant.
The six coaching sessions per participant will be scheduled individually with each doctor, to suit their needs as best as is practical. Coaching will occur via Zoom and where practical, face to face, as agreed with each individual participant.
Retreats and workshops will only be held on the dates specified in advance (at the time of registering) except in exceptional circumstances, in which case all endeavours will be made to give notice and to reschedule with group consultation.
2020 Melbourne | Cancelled |
Consisting of 2 overnight retreats
- 19-20 February 2021, commencing at 10 am Friday and concluding 4 pm Saturday, including Friday night dinner
- 04-05 June 2021, commencing at 10 am Friday and concluding 3pm Saturday, including Friday night dinner
Early Early Bird | $6,270 closes 6 December 2020
Early Bird | $6,930 closes 2 January 2021
Full price | $7,590 closes 15 January 2021
Registrations close 15 January 2021.Download Flyer Here
NB: fields marked with an asterix are compulsory.
- The Signature Recalibrate Program is an immersion program and runs between 6 and 10 months, commencing between February – June and finishing in December. Participants agree to attend the whole program and will not be reimbursed for components that they cannot attend. (The program can be offered in modules to organisations by request.
- The Signature Recalibrate Program is non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances due to the ongoing nature of the content in a closed group, where psychological safety and trust is highly valued. If you complete the whole program (coaching, retreats, and workshops as per your contract) and are not satisfied that it has met it’s stated goals of helping you to develop your skills in emotional regulation, communication, and self-care, we will reimburse you 50% of the program fees. You must notify us in writing in this situation. Withdrawal from the program up until 8 weeks before the first retreat will be fully refunded, except for a $220 administration fee.
- The six coaching sessions per participant will be scheduled individually with each doctor, to suit their needs as best as is practical. Coaching will occur via Zoom and if practical, face to face, as agreed with each individual participant. Participants are responsible for booking their coaching sessions within the contracted time (February – December of the program year). Coaching sessions will not be provided outside the contract timeframe. If you are unable to attend a Recalibrate coaching appointment, your coach will be happy to reschedule with 48 hrs or more notice. If you do not schedule your coaching appointments within the contract timeframe they will be forfeited. Extra one-on-one coaching sessions can be purchased separately in addition to those included in the Recalibrate Program.
- All material relating to participants in the program is held confidentially and will not be released under any circumstances without the written permission of the participant doctor. Each participant doctor will sign their own individual contract with their coach outlining clearly their goals and the roles of coach and coachee at the commencement of the program, that is, at their first coaching appointment before the first retreat, usually between February and June of the year of their program.
- Retreats and workshops will only be held on the dates specified in advance (at the time of registering) except in exceptional circumstances, in which case all endeavors will be made to give notice and to reschedule with group consultation. There will be no make-up retreats or workshops for individuals unable to attend. The two, three or four Recalibrate retreats in each program are non-residential. Travel, accommodation and meal costs, other than the 2 included dinners on Friday nights at the first and last retreat, are not included in the program fees. Beverages at dinner are at the participant’s discretion and are not included in the program fees. Afternoon and morning tea are included at all retreats and workshops.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they complete the pre and post-retreat homework and bring their materials to each retreat. All materials are provided at the first retreat and progressively throughout the year. All intellectual property is copyrighted and is the property of SKJ Consulting and Coaching for Doctors.
- All retreats and workshops will be facilitated by the coaching psychologist who is working as a coach with the individuals in the group and by a medical doctor, usually a medical educator. Coaching for Doctors reserves the right to change facilitators if required for any reason.
- In circumstances where the employer is sponsoring the doctor, no correspondence will be entered into with the employer about the participant doctor’s content in any part of the program, except in circumstances where a risk is posed to the doctor themselves or another party. Confidentiality remains with the participant doctor, not the sponsor. Our coaches and doctor facilitators comply with all reporting obligations and ethical guidelines in Victoria as stated by AHPRA, the Australian Psychological Society and the International Coaching Federation.