1. RESPOND Dimond is an online workplace support program designed to help healthcare workers and those working in a healthcare environment, develop their skills in selfcare for their ongoing wellbeing. RESPOND Dimond (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Program’) is offered to employers (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Licensee’), who in turn offers the program to their directly employed workforce (hereinafter referred to as ‘Individual Participant’).
2. The Program is designed to build skills and scale across the workforce and for Individual Participants to learn and develop skills in their best time including around shift work and variable hours.
3. Sharee Johnson (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Provider’) as the owner and proprietor of the Program, grants to the Licensee, subject to receipt of the Licence fee, non-exclusive licence to use the Program on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Provider will deliver to the Licensee the Program and the Licensee acknowledges the Licence does not include counselling, therapy, debriefing or other EAP assistance.
5. The Program is delivered by the Provider on a monthly basis with the Licensee at liberty to elect the number of months to licence the Program, with the minimum License period being three months.
6. The Licence fee is calculated on the provision of the Program on a monthly basis. The Licence fee is charged with the first payment, constituting a minimum of three months, being due 14 days prior to the commencement of the Program. Thereafter, monthly automatic billing will occur 14 days prior to the beginning of each subsequent month.
7. On payment of the Licence fee, the Licensee is deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions applicable to the Licence.
8. The Provider acknowledges that other than the Licence fee, the Licensee will not be required to pay any additional fees during the term of the Licence. The Provider will notify the Licensee 30 days prior to the expiration of the Licence.
9. The Licensee is at liberty to cancel the Licence after providing the Provider 30 days written notice. Upon expiration of the 30 days following notice of cancellation, Individual Participants will no longer have access to all and any material and elements to the Program.
10. All material relating to Individual Participants in the Program is held confidentially and will not be released under any circumstances to the Licensee without the written permission of the Individual Participant, except in exceptional circumstances where a risk may be posed to the Individual Participant themselves or another party, as assessed by the Provider. Confidentiality remains with the Individual Participant, not the Licensee.
11. All Coaches, Psychologists and Doctor Facilitators engaged by the Provider comply with all reporting obligations and ethical guidelines in Victoria as stated by AHPRA, the Australian Psychological Society and the International Coaching Federation.
12. All training, coaching and meditation will be facilitated by health professionals and accredited practitioners. The Provider reserves the right to change facilitators if required for any reason.
13. It is the responsibility of the Individual Participant to register, participate and engage in the material provided.
14. The Licensee acknowledges the Provider may recommend to the Individual Participants, as is assessed as appropriate by the Provider, other individual, group and face to face services offered by the Provider that are suitable to the specific needs of the Individual Participant which the Individual Participant is then at liberty to access and utilise at their own cost.
15. All intellectual property is copyrighted and is the property of the Provider.
16. The Licence is specific to the Licensee and the Licensee must not transfer, assign or on-sell the Licence.
17. The Licensee is not permitted to grant any sub-licence to persons not employed directly by the Licensee.
18. The Licensee is subject to all other terms and conditions of Coaching for Doctors and SKJ Consulting and can be viewed here: www.coachingfordoctors.net.au/terms-and-conditions/.