Sharee Johnson’s new book The Thriving Doctor – How to be more balanced and fulfilled working in medicine is available now.
When you are flourishing, you have more discretionary effort to give, you connect with others more easily and you feel more empowered and fulfilled. Your medical career is more sustainable when you are flourishing. Stop surviving and start flourishing in your medical career. Read more
Preview offer: Sign up to get your copy of Chapter Two of The Thriving Doctor
Coaching in 2021
Sharee’s coaching appointments are fully booked for 2021. If you are contemplating coaching with Sharee in 2022 please go ahead and book you complimentary call.
Summer holiday closure
Please note that our Summer holiday office closure will be from 17 December 2021 to 17 January 2022. You can reach us here: Contact Us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Recalibrate offers you the chance to develop your capacity as a mindful, compassionate health professional, who experiences great wellbeing, is well resourced, able to lead and communicate effectively, and who is supported for those times when wellbeing is challenged. Learn more
Recalibrate is a powerful program codesigned with doctors, for doctors, to help them be better equipped to sustain a long term career in medicine. It is founded on evidence from psychology, neuroscience and research in healthcare from institutions such as Stanford University, Harvard University and the Mayo Clinic.
March 2022 Recalibrate is fully booked. However we are now taking applications for May 2022 Recalibrate program.
Learn more and apply for Recalibrate here
Grow your capacity with Coaching for Doctors
Coaching for Doctors specialises in supporting and building the capacity of the healthcare workforce, helping you reduce the risk of mental ill health, improve wellbeing and prevent burnout. Our programs offer varying levels of support and include:
- Individual coaching for doctors through our Recalibrate Doctor Care Program and Flourish program.
- Organisations and workplaces can access Respond Diamond an online wellbeing and self care skills program for healthcare workers, designed to support and nurture your staff through prevention and strengthening their capacity, building collective skills and therefore the future of the organisation.
- Individual healthcare workers can participate in the Respond for Individuals online program, or Mindfulness in Medicine micro course.
- Customised workshops and key note speaking, contact us to discuss your needs
A supported workforce is engaged, team focused, maintains perspective and is clear thinking, is empowered to ask for help and has hope… they flourish.
“Master clinicians attend to the person in front of them while attending to their own mental processes.”
Ronald Epstein, family doctor
Download our free reports
For Doctors and Healthcare workers
- Creating Life Balance 6 keys for a balanced life | Know your strengths and where to focus on improving | 7 steps to sustain balance: it’s easier to follow a proven plan, co-designed and used by doctors already | A success story: how an overwhelmed doctor brought joy and balance back into life.
A bonus Life Balance self assessment to support you, will be sent when you download the Creating Life Balance report. Whatever your score is, you can create a balanced life. That dream is possible when you master these keys and I can help you achieve that.
For Organisations and Workplaces
Thriving healthcare workers attain and maintain long term effectiveness. Access our complimentary report and learn how the right skills in healthcare workers will improve outcomes for patients, employees and your organisation. Improve your organisations results through our workforce wellbeing report:
- Creating a Well Healthcare Workforce Why physical resourcing is not enough to be effective | How to move from the organisational cycle of suffering to the cycle of success | 6 keys to a flourishing workforce to achieve organisational goals | 7 step process to building the right skills in your workforce for sustained success over the long term.
“Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always”
Hello, I’m Sharee. I work as a Coach and a Psychologist.
Doctors employ a coach to help them:
- Perform at their peak
- Lead others
- Deal with their workplace challenges
- Manage their career proactively
- Relate more effectively with their colleagues and patients
- Maintain or regain their own well-being consistently
- Develop skills in relaxation
- Build personal resilience
We are delighted to partner with: